When the tragic event on 9/11 happened, the world was caught off-guard. It became starkly apparent that in times of crisis, particularly when something happens that nobody expects, having access to accurate, credible information and an ability to communicate with loved ones was sorely missing. We built In-telligent to fill this critical need for both people and businesses around the world.
A world with peace-of-mind.
In-telligent, as a privately held company, frequently considers strategic investors that will help us grow our business in new markets and/or regions around the world.
If you are looking to help us grow, we would love to hear from you. Please follow the link, provide us your contact information and we will get back to you immediately.
In-telligent builds customized mobile applications, outfitted with our patented technology, for use by clients with urgent communication needs all around the world. We are proud to have developed dozens of apps that are in use by country governments as the official communication platform with their residents and visitors.
Additionally, our proprietary app, the In-telligent App, provides alerting capabilities for schools, municipalities, buildings, and other organizations.
Work with us!
Marketing & Graphic Design
Sales & Account Management
Customer Service & Support
Current job openings.
In-telligent is seeing an Account Manager to oversee client development and management in the UK, Europe and other emerging markets such as Pakistan and India. This role will be based in the London, England area.
About the In-telligent Team:
We work passionately to improve the human condition. By creating the most powerful emergency communication platform possible our goal is to keep everyone safer during time of crisis.
Designed to solve the most complicated communication issues with a scalable solution, In-telligent has a product that will help everyone with their time-sensitive messages.
In-telligent’s technology is truly the next evolution in emergency and time-sensitive communications for governments, organizations, and individuals everywhere.
In-telligent is headquartered in Chicago, USA.
- Serve as the day to day account representative for our customers, troubleshoot on their behalf with our technical team and manage the ongoing relationship to ensure their long-term engagement and satisfaction with the suite of In-telligent products and services.
- Develop new business with existing customers and parter with the Sales team to generate additional opportunities throughout the market.
- Conduct market research and develop use cases in order to reach out and present to potential new customers.
- Onboard new customers onto the platform and conduct trainings on the application to facilitate their introduction to and increase their familiarity with the In-telligent products.
- Work cross functionally with other In-telligent team members to relay customer feedback and proactively discuss areas of improvement and/or new use cases.
- Business fluency in English and at least one other language such as French, German, Urdu or Hindi
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing, or comparable business training
- Work experience in account management focusing on customer support commensurate with the role requirements
- Strong listening, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience managing multiple high profile client projects at a time while efficiently and effectively delivering solutions
- A passion for problem solving and relationship development.
To apply, fill out the form below.
In-telligent is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a collaborative culture and competitive pay and benefits.
The Social Media Manager will oversee the company’s social media strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. This role interacts cross-functionally with Marketing, Strategy, Creative and the Developmentteams to support our respective objectives while ensuring consistency in In-telligent’s voice and tone.
The ideal candidate will thrive in the quickly-evolving landscape of digital, have a demonstrated passion for social media and expertise in technology combined with business savvy and skills for developing creative partnerships and promotions while engaging in an authentic way through relevant social media content.
In this role, you will be the primary brand voice on social media and will own communication with our online community so a friendly engaging personality is desired!
- Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram and other relevant social media platforms.
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media initiatives and ads in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools and key performance metrics.
- Create social content across channels to ensure the brand with a consistent, ownable voice and engagement across the channels.
- Develop and present weekly content calendars/schedules and creative to senior leadership.
- Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts.
- Respond to all social media questions, comments and direct messages daily.
- Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and engaging in social conversation.
- Establish and foster relationships with and secure paid partnerships with relevant digital influencers.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, services, and vendors and provide recommendations.
- Conceptualize and lead the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engages and communicates effectively with our audience.
- Establish and execute social strategies and campaigns for new product launches, news and partnerships.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of digital media, marketing, and advertising.
- Avid social media user with 3-5 years experience managing content across all platforms for brands and successfully concepting and managing strategic social marketing campaigns.
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools.
- Availability to work non-traditional work hours (including weekends and evenings).
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visibility compelling way.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Interest and enthusiasm for technology.
This is a flexible, FULL-TIME position with an immediate opening.
Our company headquarters is located in Chicago, IL, USA. However, our products are global. As such, we are considering candidates in all areas (though the ability to work Central Time Zone hours or a close variation is essential).
To apply, please fill out the form below and attach both your resume as well as samples of previous work/accounts you’ve managed.