When the tragic event on 9/11 happened, the world was caught off-guard. It became starkly apparent that in times of crisis, particularly when something happens that nobody expects, having access to accurate, credible information and an ability to communicate with loved ones was sorely missing. We built In-telligent to fill this critical need for both people and businesses around the world.
A World With Peace-Of-Mind
In-telligent, as a privately held company, frequently considers strategic investors that will help us grow our business in new markets and/or regions around the world.
If you are looking to help us grow, we would love to hear from you. Please follow the link, provide us your contact information and we will get back to you immediately.
In-telligent builds customized mobile applications, outfitted with our patented technology, for use by clients with urgent communication needs all around the world. We are proud to have developed dozens of apps that are in use by country governments as the official communication platform with their residents and visitors.
Additionally, our proprietary app, the In-telligent App, provides alerting capabilities for schools, municipalities, buildings, and other organizations.
Supporting Small Businesses
We are passionate about helping small businesses be as successful as possible. Our patented technology is helping small businesses around the globe communicate effectively and keep those who rely on them as safe and informed as possible. As such, we are proud to be part of the Small Business Advocacy Council as a Premier Advocate where our efforts work to drive important initiatives and legislation to help the small business community.
Work With Us
Marketing & Graphic Design
Sales & Account Management
Customer Service & Support
Current Job Openings
About The In-telligent Team:
We work passionately to improve the human condition. By creating the most powerful emergency communication platform possible our goal is to keep everyone everywhere safer during times of urgency.
Designed to solve the most complicated communication issues with a scalable solution, In-telligent has a product that will help everyone with their time-sensitive messages.
In-telligent’s technology is truly the next evolution in emergency and time-sensitive communications for governments, organizations, and individuals everywhere.
In-telligent is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
You must be both technically proficient and have a keen eye for design and UI/UX. In this role, you’ll make a significant contribution to translating our customer needs and user expectations into interactive websites. You are an exceptional problem solver with great communication skills and are able to optimize our application in terms of technology and in delivering the best user experience. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build applications from vision to production-ready.
- Extensive knowledge of the design and development of various web applications using
- Concepting, creating and building websites, including taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code. Working through the development from lifecycle to launch
- Optimizing front end performance with browser APIs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Experience making design and UX decisions a strong plus
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our web applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working experience as a front-end web developer
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Understanding of web development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Knowledge of version control and repository management using Git/Github
- Demonstrated experience working in AWS Cloud environments and extensive knowledge of AWS cloud functions and roles.
- Experience and understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.