When the tragic event on 9/11 happened, the world was caught off-guard. It became starkly apparent that in times of crisis, particularly when something happens that nobody expects, having access to accurate, credible information and an ability to communicate with loved ones was sorely missing. We built In-telligent to fill this critical need for both people and businesses around the world.
A world with peace-of-mind.
In-telligent, as a privately held company, frequently considers strategic investors that will help us grow our business in new markets and/or regions around the world.
If you are looking to help us grow, we would love to hear from you. Please follow the link, provide us your contact information and we will get back to you immediately.
In-telligent builds customized mobile applications, outfitted with our patented technology, for use by clients with urgent communication needs all around the world. We are proud to have developed dozens of apps that are in use by individuals for personal communication, organizations for communication with those who rely on them, and governments for use in communicating with their citizens.
Supporting small businesses.
We are passionate about helping small businesses be as successful as possible. Our patented technology is helping small businesses around the globe communicate effectively and keep those who rely on them as safe and informed as possible. As such, we are proud to be part of the Small Business Advocacy Council as a Premier Advocate where our efforts work to drive important initiatives and legislation to help the small business community.
Work with us.
Marketing & Graphic Design
Sales & Account Management
Customer Service & Support
Current job openings.
In-telligent is seeking a consumer technology product-oriented Marketing Manager to help manage the growing marketing team, oversee execution of projects and strategy and allocate the responsibilities of the creative department who are focused on all public-facing aspects of the company. This role will be responsible for managing the deliverables and deadlines across multiple projects in support of advancing the In-telligent brand and its suite of products. This role will also be responsible for managing the marketing team to appropriately streamline efforts between them and other departments like business development, product, social media and public relations.
About the In-telligent Team:
We work passionately to improve the human condition. By creating the most powerful emergency communication platform possible our goal is to keep everyone everywhere safer during times of urgency.
Designed to solve the most complicated communication issues with a scalable solution, In-telligent has a product that will help everyone with their time-sensitive messages.
In-telligent’s technology is truly the next evolution in emergency and time-sensitive communication for governments, organizations, and individuals everywhere.
In-telligent is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with team members across the US and in the UK.
The Marketing Manager will contribute to developing the company’s marketing strategy around communications, branding and overall image. They will manage a growing team of skilled specialists in the execution of that strategy in order to drive brand awareness and product announcement visibility and, as a result, business development opportunities. This role will work with their counterparts across the product, social media, public relations and business development teams in support of their respective objectives while ensuring consistency in In-telligent’s voice and tone.
The ideal candidate will be consumer technology product-oriented and thrive in the quickly-evolving landscape of a high growth technology startup. They’ll have a passion for digital marketing and technology combined with the creative skills to develop cutting edge marketing assets and impactful promotional partnerships.
- Execute on the day-to-day operations of the marketing team to carry out the projects that support the company’s overall strategy.
- Work with counterparts across the team to develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns on multiple platforms in support of product launches and partnerships.
- Collect and analyze appropriate data to ensure benchmarks and metrics are being achieved and campaign performance can be optimized.
- Vet incoming requests from across the company, organize and assign against the calendar and available team resources.
- Represent In-telligent, as needed, in establishing and fostering appropriate external marketing partnerships.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies, benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 5-7 years of industry experience, particularly focused on digital marketing and ideally within the technology industry
- Experience managing a high volume of projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Expertise in managing a growing and evolving team across various disciplines
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of digital media, marketing and advertising
- Social media user with experience successfully managing strategic social marketing campaigns
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Interest and enthusiasm for technology
This is a flexible FULL-TIME position with an immediate opening.
Our company headquarters is located in Chicago, IL, USA. However, our products are global. As such, we are considering candidates in all areas (though the ability to work Central Time Zone hours or a close variation is essential).
To apply please upload your resume below and any relevant examples of your work.